11.28.2006

hooray for winter fest


I've turned my Second Life sim of Mill Pond into a magical, wintery wonderland of fun for the upcoming month and I must say, my heart is all tingly because of it. It seems so odd to me, that in the transformation of the sim from 'summer' to 'winter', it actually *feels* cold there now. I dress my avatar in sweaters, and scarves and long pants because if she's in anything else, I feel cold. I laughingly said inside Second Life that I'd like to study why that is, but I really would. I may have to look into this.

Why, in a virtual world, with just an image on my monitor, do I feel cold, or warmth, or fright, or anger. It's interesting stuff, lovelies. Think about it.

1 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Grace McDunnoughâ„¢ said...

Hey uh, Mic ...
It's already December you big blog slacker. Where's the LOVE ???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home