11.21.2006

Mill Pond's the place to be

One of my good friends, DrFran (her blog's listed on the right there) just emailed me a link to another blog that references Gracie's L'Alph Art Gallery and her magnetic poetry board, and talks about Mill Pond as well. Cool stuff!

I have at least 3-4 people every day asking me if there are places to rent and live in Mill Pond. It amazes me, truly. I have 20 rental units there and they are all full. I think if I put up 20 more, they'd fill up in no time. I could, but if I did, then I think the whole 'feel' of the area would be lost. I think part of what attracts people to Mill Pond really is the sense of community and feeling of 'home' there. It's a gorgeous, relaxing, spiritual place I think. I'm glad so many people love it as much as I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home