11.05.2006

quiet little house

This weekend we had some friends over that we'd met on Second Life. It was f'ing fantastic. It still amazes me how you can connect with people in an online community and then have that translate so beautifully into the offline world.

I know that a lot of people are showing a 'fake front' online and pretending to be things they aren't, I think we all probably see that on a daily basis. But now and then, my lovelies, you find a few gems in all of that crazy-ass dirt and they make it all worthwhile.

I've been in online communities in some form or another for about 10 years now and I have met some of my favorite people in the world that way, and the people I hung out with this weekend are at the top of that group.

Kristauf, Jamin and Gracie.. you guys rock. I love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home