12.22.2006

seems i've been tagged..

Seems DrFran has 'tagged' me so I guess I need to at least respond to this tagging of sorts. So, here are five things you don't know about me:

1. I'm not so fond of being tagged.
2. I'm not so fond of telling people things they don't already know about me. If you don't know it already, there's a reason.
3. Sometimes when I sing my mouth fills up with saliva and it's really hard to sing and not drool everywhere. No idea.
4. When I was younger, my Dad had a bird feeder outside our window and one winter my sister and I decided it would be fun to try and get the birds to eat out of our hands. So, we stood in the snow for a LONG time, but finally little birds came and ate birdseed right out of our hands. I got all excited about it and was actually lifting them up and down in my hands. It was great fun until like, a blazillion of them came in and started landing on my head and on my arms/shoulders. Then I kinda freaked.
5. I've never smoked a cigarette or done any other drugs. I do, however, greatly enjoy the IV morphine they give you in the hospital after you've had a c-section.

I reserve the right to not 'tag' anyone else to do this. Mostly because the one person was going to 'tag', was claimed by someone else that DrFran tagged. /tag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home