10.30.2007

New look for the coffee shop

I recently redesigned the coffee shop in Mill Pond and no matter how many times I've built something, or rebuilt something, I never cease to be amazed at the comments that come rolling in.

I heard that some people were upset that there wasn't more 'couples' seating, and that some people didn't care for the poses on the sofas that were there. They said it was difficult to drink tea lying down and they'd appreciate other poses. So, because I was bored and ready to do some building anyway, I changed things around a bit, added new furniture, extended the outdoor area, provided additional seating, etc. One of the first things I heard was from someone coming and saying they hated the furniture because the seating "wasn't very dignified".

.....

Seems you can't please everyone all the time, and some people don't seem to really 'get' what I'm trying to do here. People always want more seating, but there's kind of a fine line between 'cozy coffee shop' and convention center.

-Micala

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home