11.15.2007

I want...

a tattoo.

I've wanted one for years now, but could never decide on the one perfect thing that would represent who I am. I'm a person that thrives with change and to think about choosing one tattoo to represent everything just seemed impossible.

Now that I've become addicted to LA Ink and Miami Ink and the amazing art these people are doing, I want a tattoo even more.

I've changed my way of thinking about it though.. instead of choosing the 'one' perfect thing to represent my life in a tattoo.. I'm thinking about tattoos like I think about charms on my charm bracelet. Maybe it's not about the ONE perfect thing, but several things that represent important or significant events, symbols, or reflections on who I am at the time, and what I'm learning as I go through life.

I think that's a much better way of looking at things. Now to find the perfect artist......

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been tagged! Copy and paste the rules to your post.
http://ravishal4sl.wordpress.com/2007/12/03/eight-random-facts/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home