1.18.2008

Every single day of the year...

I've recently started a new blog and I'm posting there a lot more than here. In fact, I'm posting there every single day so if you want to follow along, check out the new spot. I'm doing a collaborative blog/project with my husband, Reginald and my good friend, Syene.

The project is a 365 project, but since there are three of us doing it together, it's a 3x365. Syene is focusing on postal art, Reginald is focusing on his pen collection, and I'm focusing on self-portraits of some kind. We're all posting our individual daily contributions there every day, so it's a very active blog (in relative terms, of course).

3x365.

Follow us there.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home